Redhawk Caldera Katching katching katching kablow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Sounds like a plan," Peregrine said a bit generically. "Um... eventually. I just saw her," he added. He was tempted to deny any likeness between Mikael and Ashton just to fuck with him but instead said simply, "And... yup. You guys could pass for twins, easily."

A wild Amon appeared, approaching the nearby carcass. Peregrine had already stripped most of the meat from it and put it away, yet there was definitely still some left if he wanted to eat some scraps. The master Gamekeeper certainly wasn't going to cache any more of it. The carrion would be left for passerby and the birds.

"I've put away everything I plan to," he answered the old-timer. "There's still meat on the bones and it's fresh. There's larger helpings in the stockpiles. Help yourself," he repeated what he'd already told Mikael.

Amon looked at the golden wolf near him and Peregrine's lips twitched as a slightly puzzled look crossed his face. He asked for Mikael's name. The Alpha male could have introduced them, yet Amon had addressed Mikael directly, so he did not deign to interrupt. He sat back and licked at his sore legs.
Messages In This Thread
Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Katching katching katching kablow - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 05:19 PM