Through ice I seek
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Flesh meets fangs. Blood flows into strong jaws. He hit his mark. Fur and skin tear from his grasp. The stranger jumps back out of reach. His mouth waters, dripping saliva down his chin. A Red tongue darts over blood soaked teeth. A gasp of pain from the stranger pulls a grin to his face. He had aimed well. Lust! The voices scream. Shred! They cry. The female is edging back from him. He slowly stalks closer, eyes wild. She growls angrily at him. A bubbling laugh darts from his muzzle.

She wants to know why he attacked her? He growls low in his chest. He wants to murder. She wasn't across his boarders? He knew that. Why should that be the only reason to attack?
Ignore,, The voices snarl. Attack! They urge. Should he respond to her? He doesn't have to speak to prey. It could be amusing to hear what she has to say. But no. He will keep silent. What does he care of her response? All that matters is the taste of her life in his mouth. Her eyes are narrowed at him. He smiles gleefully. Pushing hard off his hind legs he strikes forward with a bark. This time he aims for her throat.
Messages In This Thread
Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 30, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - December 31, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - December 31, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Jade - January 06, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Through ice I seek - by Grimnir - January 09, 2015, 04:11 AM