See My Mischief Double
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]Thanks <3[/size]

To her satisfaction, the sable robed female agreed to leave. It was the right thing to do; further harassment could have potentially gotten her kicked out of the Glacier, depending on how severe the pack was. Borders were existent to create the distinction of a pack's territory, which hid caches, dens.. things that could be vandalized. It was a place to call their own, not a free-willed shack open to any wolf that crossed paths with it.

Falwasi watched the lean she-wolf leave, untrusting due to her conduct. On the verge of out of range hearing, the Glacier wolf turned her obsidian head to look at Falwasi. "Should work on being more fun. Could make you more interesting," she said, before continuing on her journey to return, or not, to the Glacier. Maybe to badger another wolf patrolling their borders.

The amber eyed girl's words pestered Falwasi just as much as the wolf had herself as she parted to find somewhere to sleep. She could be fun, even though a generous amount of the time her sense of humor was dry, but it made her question whether she should try and lighten up a bit. The thought didn't last long, though; with everything going on with Swiftcurrent Creek, she had an excuse for her recent brooding.
Messages In This Thread
See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 30, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 31, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 31, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Sen - December 31, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: See My Mischief Double - by Falwasi - December 31, 2014, 09:26 PM