Blacktail Deer Plateau and the needle moves gracefully.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
You know I'm always okay with a visit from Danni! <3 I have a lot of muse in general, so imma reply. Ebby just jump in whenever!

The wolf who responded to his call was not the one he was searching for, but that was not entirely unexpected. A stranger knocking at their borders would pique the interest of any wolf within earshot, so Summer had anticipated fully that he would not be greeted by a familiar face. What did surprise him was the round belly that the female sported. Although the Ostrega was a full year old by then, he had never actually come in contact with a pregnant female before, and so he couldn't help the curiosity that lined his face as he canted his head and looked over the curving outline of her stomach.

Luckily, her voice snapped the boy out of his staring, which had likely been unwanted and unappreciated. Looking up with apology in his bright sunlit eyes, he dipped his muzzle respectfully and submitted to her obvious authority. "Thank you for coming," he murmured to the snow between his paws, "My name is Summer Ostrega. I was looking for one named Lasher, though perhaps you know him as Taltos? He came to our borders at the Sunspire some time ago searching for one of yours--a young wolf named Tytonidae."

Assuming his respectful bow had comforted the female so that she knew he was no threat, Summer lifted his head then to look upon her face. "I have news for him," he said, pausing then to await her reply. He was certainly (although incorrectly) that his female was the Alpha of the pack, given that she was pregnant and he believed only the female alphas were permitted to be. Likely his news of Ty was safe within her ears, but he hesitated simply on the off chance that he was wrong.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 02:24 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 05, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 17, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 17, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:31 PM