The Sunspire here comes a fierce battle between a king cobra and a honey badger
54 Posts
Ooc —
Hm... upon further consideration, I think I'd just prefer paragraph-based combat. I like to keep it simple and focused on the writing, I guess. I love role playing fights, haha. :)

Her fangs grazed his throat before she fell back on her haunches, which coiled beneath her like a spring. Barely a second passed before he bore down on her, snapping in her face. Honey Badger turned her cheek to him and one of his canines carved deep into the sparse flesh, cutting her to the bone. Ignoring the pain, she whipped her head sideways. Their jaws clashed momentarily, not unlike the racks of sparring bucks.

His weight pushed her backward and downward again. Honey Badger disengaged and leaped, catlike, to an outcropping on her right. Hot blood splattered at her feet but she continued to ignore the laceration as she whirled. She presently stood about six inches above the black wolf. With a feral snarl, the yearling launched herself at his back, attempting to grapple his shoulder blades with her forelegs even as she aimed to sink her fangs into the back of his neck.
Messages In This Thread