Redhawk Caldera it doesn't care about being stung by bees
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I think I want to start working on the warrior trade, so I hope it's okay if I throw Twig in here too! If not, I can delete my post. :)

When Elwood came across the scent of an outsider, he drew up short. What had started as a routine patrol of the borders had just turned into something else entirely -- something he hadn't been expecting. Immediately, his hackles bristled and his upper lip curled, and without a second thought he pivoted and began to track the trespasser into Redhawk Caldera territory.

He moved quickly, his long stride carrying him forward while his snout remained close to the ground. Elwood tracked the stranger's smell, following it as it zigged and zagged around the base of the mountain. It steadily grew stronger and stronger, until he became aware of a black smudge in his peripheral vision -- the culprit.

She was small and darkly colored, save for a peculiar white stripe down her back. The Beta wasn't paying much attention to her appearance, however; instead, he accelerated, barreling towards her. He was still a considerable distance from the female when he threw back his head, releasing a howl to alert his packmates to the intrusion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 05, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 12, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 16, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 01:25 PM