Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine fought the urge to roll his eyes. A retort then sprang to mind and, daringly, he let fly. "I assure you I'm not lacking in that department. If you like, I can prove it to you come mating season..." His tail gave a sort of predatory lash to complement his words. Although he had no active interest in pursuing her—the thought hadn't even crossed his mind until now—he suddenly felt instincts and impulses coming alive within him.

He kept his quips and flirtations in check, however, when he noticed the perturbed look on the Alpha's face. He wanted to offer his help, though he didn't know in what capacity he might be of assistance beyond his already proven guardianship. Still, Peregrine couldn't say nothing, not when his leader still seemed very preoccupied with the details of his altercation.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked after a moment, feeling slightly awkward and useless making such a generic inquiry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 22, 2014, 04:23 PM