Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As he announced that Paar might be one of the first to appreciate his unusual way of speaking, she couldn't help but feel bad for him. Had others given him a hard time for simply being who he was? She sincerely hoped not. They did not know one another well at all, bit Paarthurnax was confident to come to the conclusion that Kieran was a gentle soul with a kind heart. He'd defended her, purely because he saw purpose and something good of her being in the pack that some others did not.

Unsurprisingly, soft flurries of snow began to float down from the pale sky above, littering their pelts with tufts of frozen rain. Paarthurnax shivered, slipping past the trees and leading her pack-mate deeper into the forest just far enough that they couldn observe the storm in safety.

"I love the snow," she said gently, blinking up at the dark features of her companion. "It was not something I ever saw in the deserts of my home, and I can't say I'm a fan of the cold... but untouched snow on the lands here is simply beautiful."
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - January 02, 2015, 05:32 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM