Blacktail Deer Plateau and the needle moves gracefully.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer smiled, warmed by the woman's joy at hearing his news, and also by her words of kindness about his dear friend. The wolves of the Sunspire did treat Tytonidae with kindness, but she had remained distant with all of them except for Summer. It was nice to be around those who knew her like he did, the way she used to be when they'd first met. The way he was determined she would be again.

His eyes turned to Lasher as the dark umber wolf approached them. Summer's smiled faded to a more serious expression as they returned to business. "Lasher, thank you for coming," he said amiably, "Ty returned to the Sunspire some time ago. I came to keep our promise to you and let you know of her well-being. She is safe and whole, a little worse for wear, but steadily regaining her health."

Summer paused, knowing he would be unable to keep the emotion out of his voiceas his next words came to him. "She asked to join our pack, and Amekaze has given her a place amongst us," he said slowly, "She wishes to stay, and we would like for her to. She will be well taken care of within our borders, that I promise you." It was this that was his main concern, the whole reason he had wanted to be the one to come to the Plateau himself. Anyone could have told them that Ty had returned to the Sunspire safely, but only Summer would have made this subtle plea that they trust the Spire enough to let her remain.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 02:24 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 05, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 17, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 17, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:31 PM