Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Finish up here?

Scimitar spoke to her with assurance in his voice, but still he did not fill her with confidence. She did know how to respond; Paar wanted so much to have faith in his word. Her trust in him was immeasurable, but she felt no love for Dovev and any other who might see fit to act against their Alpha's wishes. The children that Paarthurnax carried in her womb were to be pups of the Creek, not of the Bypass, and it would be seen to that Swiftcurrent's wolves knew that.

She gazed at him, sadness in her eyes and her expression fragile, as though she might break down in tears at any given moment. Paar did not know what else to say to him - she'd already outdid herself on the thanking and apologising side of things. So instead she moved away, certain that this meeting had concluded, and gazed over a slim shoulder at her Alpha - bathed in warm evening shades of orange and pink - as the sun continued to complete its decent behind him; "I will retreat to my den, if you don't mind. It's been a long day. Goodnight." With one last, long look at her leader, the russet wolfess turned away and made her way in the direction of her lonely hollow.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - January 02, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM