Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thus far Kieran had not had anyone give him a hard time outright. He could however see the confusion he caused, and the dark looks when they thought he wasn't looking. When they couldn't understand him and they took offense. Or even if they didn't know if they should, Nefarious came to mind.

Kieran followed behind her and he stood under the tree boughs and looked out at the snowflakes. They were beautiful the white snow, like the downy soft color of an babes belly or a duckling. He smiled as it came down, taking it all in.

He smiled at her and then spoke quietly, "'tis most bonny in de early mornin' as de sun is risin' an' it shines its gentle rays on de white crystals dat felled de noight before. they are loike frozen pieces av 'eaven." He was a spring man at heart, but he did like snowfall in winter. It was beautiful and crisp and fresh.
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM