Blacktail Deer Plateau and the needle moves gracefully.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer felt his heart freeze in his throat at Lasher's words. Were it not for the amiable smile upon his face, Summer might have begun to argue then and there against it. Ty's place had been at the Plateau. It was with him now. And Summer would defend that fact with everything he had.

Luckily, he didn't need to, for the man was speaking again. Although he didn't reassure Summer directly that they wouldn't be trying to take her back, his words were a comfort and left no doubt in the Ostrega's mind that Ty's place was safe. His gaze shifted from the pair of them as they spoke of letting her father know of her whereabouts. He parted his lips to speak, but paused to smile graciously at their invitation to stay.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you," Summer replied, "I would be very grateful for a safe place to rest for the night. In the morning however, I actually had intended to journey to Redhawk Caldera myself. We have matters to attend to with them. I would be happy to search out Tytonidae's father to inform him of her well-being." He gazed earnestly at the pair of them, hoping that they would agree to allow Summer this task. In truth, he had no business to attend to other than Ty, but the conversation would be a bit different than this one had been.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 01, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 01, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 02:24 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 02, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 05, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Lasher - January 17, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Blue Willow - January 17, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: and the needle moves gracefully. - by Summer Ostrega - January 21, 2015, 07:31 PM