Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm actually kind of worn out on using the combat system, so do you mind if we just role play it normally? (Normally, if we were going to incorporate it, we'd roll in SP and post here.) :)

She responded enthusiastically, assuming the position, then lunging at him with a battle cry. Peregrine laughed at her remark and tried to jump aside, yet only halfheartedly. He felt the Alpha female's muzzle smack into his neck and it hurt, though not too badly. At the same time, he arched his own neck and snarled terribly in her ear as if readying to tear off Hawkeye's face just like he'd done to Jinx. Instead, he poked his tongue in it, then swiftly bounded backward.

"Told you I was a savage," he quipped, his tongue lolling from his swarthy muzzle. His dusky blue-green eyes glittered as he regarded his opponent. He admired her sleek, muscular body and thought to himself, You know... she's kind of beautiful. He'd realized from the first that she was strong, fierce and primal—all the qualities of a well-bred Alpha female—but he wouldn't have used this particular descriptor until just now.

"Come at me, Hawkeye," he invited her a moment later, looking rather silly as she pranced on the tips of his toes, something he'd only allow certain wolves—apparently including Hawkeye now—to ever witness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 23, 2014, 01:37 PM