Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Placated by her compromise, Peregrine rumbled happily when Hawkeye rested her head on his shoulder. Although the angle was severe, he arched his neck upward to lick the top of her head. Before he could develop a crick, he let it sink back down onto the ground. He was so comfortable that he strongly considered napping here with her, though he would prefer to wrap her body in his own if they went in that direction.

"Pied?" he questioned, the non sequitur momentarily throwing him. "Oh, she did mention you. She spoke highly of you. I'm now intended to agree with her favorable opinion," Peregrine joked. "I've seen weirder knots tied in relationships, honestly, and I don't think anyone involved will mind too much." He shrugged, the movement causing her head to bob.

"If I do get the privilege, think of all the cool names we could choose for our pups. You know, with the whole raptor theme..." Was he trying to sway her? Well, of course he was. Peregrine very much wanted to win her over and he wasn't about to be ashamed of his endeavor.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 23, 2014, 05:31 PM