Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When she mentioned that Hawkeye was her nickname, Peregrine's ear flicked interestedly. "That's funny, I have an older half-brother named Raptor. I never met him, though. He was from Mo's litter with her first mate and he was a lot older than me," he shared, his last word partially cut off by a sudden and forceful yawn.

When she curled, he instinctively sat up to accommodate her, waiting for her to get comfortable, then stretching his body to conform to her curves. He nuzzled the longer fur at her nape, then lightly rested his chin on her shoulder blades as she murmured about their potential pups. She spoke with such certainty, it made his lips curl smugly. He was glad she couldn't see.

"I'll have you know that I intend to fight off any other suitors with tooth and claw," he whispered in her ear as she began to drift. "You will be mine," her said with quiet fierceness and also a note of playfulness. Of course, he didn't seek mastery over her, nor would he ever consider her a possession but if he did win her in the end, she would be a magnificent prize.

Stretching his neck over her own own, Peregrine muttered quiet words into her ears, coaxing her to sleep, then let his own dusky-blue eyes close as he napped lightly beside her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 23, 2014, 05:57 PM