Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Back to work tomorrow and I can't sleep! So here I am, Wolfing on my phone, hahaha.

She didn't respond verbally to his statement, but he heard her laughter and saw the smile on her face, even from afar. As he continued to circle, he watched as she changed her course. Instead of following her round path, she started to cut directly across the ice, making a beeline for Elwood until she reached the middle of their skating rink. There, she stopped -- a bit unsteadily -- and waited for him. The ball was in his court now.

Elwood completed his final circle, allowing it to bring him within a few feet of Finley. He paused, letting his paws slow to a halt until he was facing her. The Beta couldn't help but wonder what they were doing, presently as well as in the bigger scheme of things. Were they just going to keep circling each other endlessly, playing a game of cat and mouse that neither of them wanted to acknowledge? Their figure skating had been something of a metaphor for their friendship, though he didn't quite see that just yet. It would become clear in time.

For now, he simply raised his eyebrows at her, wordlessly asking, "What's next?"
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 11:05 PM