Stavanger Bay breaking in
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The white lady was almost charmed by the defiant young man. It was adorable to see him quibble like that. She had to hold in her laugh otherwise Scarlett was sure that she had some small pierced wounds in her paw or somewhere else. He was just so cute. "Oh no doubt about that. You look really strong," the female returned in all seriousness. The female got on all fours and looked over the two brothers. Apparently her advise wasn't accepted by the spotted one. Her brows raised a bit. Scarlett could argue with this young man all she wants but that would end no where. The white female knew better than to argue with a child. "Excuse me," she then apologized.

Scarlett licked her lips. "Well I smell like this because I am in another pack. You smell funny to me too," she returned. Her red eyed glance turned to the silent one and casted him a smile. "We had a nice chat young man. Maybe I will see you around. I think I will let your brother here take care of you now," she spoke fondly. Her fond gaze then turned back to the fierce one. She was certain he would do a good job. "You protected your brother well for now it is time for me to continue my travels,' she returned. "I do advise to stay on your pack's lands not all wolves are as nice as me." She had no idea the cubs did had experience with that.
Messages In This Thread
breaking in - by Levi - December 08, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: breaking in - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: breaking in - by Levi - December 08, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: breaking in - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: breaking in - by Charon - December 09, 2014, 03:41 AM
RE: breaking in - by Levi - December 15, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: breaking in - by Scarlett - December 15, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: breaking in - by Charon - December 17, 2014, 05:48 AM
RE: breaking in - by Levi - January 06, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: breaking in - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: breaking in - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 07:22 AM