New Initiates
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"That wish will be fulfilled, and fulfilled with honor, Meldresi. I will not disappoint. "

A kind smile presented itself from the lips of the ebony, and she motioned to the direction of the little ones, Ears laid rest with humble hearted form.

"If you are in need of a second hand in the help of motherhood, I can offer my traits to this, as well. I have had many chances to assist in the lives of babes, and with my help in the absence of their busy parentals, they have prospered. If keeping a single eye on young ones, while another is on the pack you hone, it can be an understated burden upon your shoulders."

From the time she had left her natal pack to the time she had left Stavanger Bay with Syver, she had encountered whelps who needed assistance in raising, and happily, she oblidged. She had no desire to spill blood, for her good natured life had taught her that. She followed ways of a kind and gentle goddess, and even being with her Jarl had almost caused her to lose touch of her, for his Nordic life had rubbed lightly upon her own.
Messages In This Thread
New Initiates - by Meldresi - December 19, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: New Initiates - by Raven Vyler - December 19, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Meldresi - December 20, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Raven Vyler - December 21, 2014, 06:02 AM
RE: New Initiates - by Meldresi - December 22, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Raven Vyler - December 31, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Meldresi - January 01, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: New Initiates - by Raven Vyler - January 06, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Meldresi - January 12, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: New Initiates - by Raven Vyler - January 14, 2015, 09:02 PM