Duskfire Glacier Here I stand
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Just describing my own vision since there is no map yet. Take it with a grain of salt :)

The pale female smiled. Her tail stopped wagging and she got more serious to reflect the other wolf's mood. Usually that helped to keep a nice balance. He would probably be uncomfortable with her bouncing around. She smiled softly at the 'Miss Scarlett'. The albino had to admit she liked that nickname. It sounded so official. She was the highest in rank at the moment. It was still surreal for the female. She was not judged on looks for once. "You are welcome to join when you have the time or feel like it," she trusted that the young male would know best himself if he wished to join or not. 'I will howl to let you know."

Scarlett then looked back at the woods, planning her route. "It would be my pleasure. It is no effort. I can immediately check a few things," she assured. "Follow me." The girl trotted back to where she came from, to the side of the glacier. At the foot of it was a thick forest that housed a scarce range of prey. "Here we have the forest, most of us house in here. The glacier you have seen, although it is rather slippery, so beware if you are not surefooted on ice." The white female then walked into the woods up the slope. It was bit of a climb until there was another ridge, still covered by woods. It flattened more out from there. She automatically walked to the small stream in front of her den. "Here is my home. The stream of water is smelted ice, so rather cold, don't think too much at once because it will give you a headache," she chuckled.
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 05, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 06, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 07, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 12, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Scarlett - January 16, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Here I stand - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 10:28 AM