Sunspire Mountains The Wind's at My Back, So It's Time to Fly
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For a second, the body of the boy went rigid at the sound of the voice, but relaxed once he'd laid his icy gaze on the one who owned it. It was not a wolf, as he'd been expecting, but was a coyote instead. Alastor relaxed almost instantly after seeing the creatures form, not finding it to be threatening. Besides, she'd greeted him instead of growling and trying to chase him away, so that was a good sign. "Greetings, coyote," he mimicked, flashing a smile as he did so. The silvery male pulled his tongue back into his mouth as he did so, not wanting the female to assume he was just some fool.

"You crossing through the mountains too?" As he asked the question, he lowered his head a bit so he wouldn't need to look down at all. He'd seen coyotes before, but it'd always be just a glance before they slipped off to wherever the little canids went. It was the first time he'd have the privilege of speaking with one, and he didn't want to accidentally frighten the smaller creature away.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
The Wind's at My Back, So It's Time to Fly - by Alastor - January 07, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The Wind's at My Back, So It's Time to Fly - by Alastor - January 07, 2015, 06:28 PM