Redhawk Caldera what is mine is yours
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Haha, I like you're first paragraph!

The whole experience was odd for Raissa. Not in a bad way, of course, but still odd. She had never done the whole puppy love, boyfriend girlfriend thing, but it felt good to be doing it with Fitz. She hobbled awkwardly next to him, her ankle held to her chest and her cheeks hot with embarrassment that she couldn't be normal. She was so embarrassed that she almost missed him saying 'our' den. Her embarrassment faded slightly and she smiled as he continued on as if it was no big deal.

But it was a bid deal. It made her feel like she had a place she belonged, and that feeling filled her as she walked awkwardly next to Fitz, pretending to listen to what he was saying. But really, she was studying him, the way his eyes sparkled in excitement and his words were filled with happiness. She was also imagining their future. If he really wanted her to live with him, then hopefully he had the same intention of hers. To be mates, officially.

"Wow, its so nice here!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging. It was much better then Blackfeather. "How could I not love it here? Especially since you're here." she finished, her voice lowering and her eyes sparkling.
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 12, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 13, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 15, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 19, 2015, 01:14 PM