Redhawk Caldera Deal with it
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They came promptly, which pleased him, and both made remarks about his stench, which did not. Peregrine rolled his eyes emphatically. "Blah, blah, blah... as if I haven't heard it before," he replied sarcastically. Just in case the two might take him seriously, he cracked a grin, though his eyes remained impish. "Thanks for coming so quickly, both of you. You can make yourselves comfortable."

As they settled, he looked from Raissa to Prima, then back again. He only lingered on the former because she was Duty's betrothed or whatever, and because Fox had mentioned her too. It was his responsibility to make sure she was worthy of such attention, of course. Peregrine decided she wasn't his type, though he could see what had caught his Theta's (and his mate's) eye. Meanwhile, Prima struck him as the prettier of the two, not that it mattered at all. He was a happily married man with babies on the way (!) and zero deigns on members of the opposite sex (or the same, for that matter).

"I make it a point to get to know my pack mates, particularly the ones I didn't accept myself. We are going to play a game. I'm going to start with a fact about myself—an interesting one, if I can manage it—and then Prima will do the same, then you, Raissa. Then we start the cycle over again until each of us has shared ten facts. When we're done, we'll all know each other ten times better. Get it?"

Without further adieu, he started. "I'm named after my Aunt Peregrine, who I've never met, though almost everyone calls me Perry." As soon as he finished speaking, he looked at Prima expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 07, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 08, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 09, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 21, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 24, 2015, 11:06 AM