Redhawk Caldera three hundred and sixty degree roller coasters
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Tacking on an ending. Lemme know if you want an updated thread!

"Neat," Fox replied, though she was a little disappointed that it hadn't had a deeper meaning. She wasn't about to base her first impression of Theseus off of his name, of course. A name was... well, just a name. Except in the case of Fox, where it also described what she looked like. Theseus mentioned that it was a "noble" family name, and although that intrigued her ever-so-slightly, she didn't bother to ask him further about it. Names were something she'd been thinking and talking about a lot lately, so she attempted to switch up the topic for today.

"So tell me something about yourself, Theseus. Tryin' to do the whole 'get to know your comrades' part of my job." This may have been a slightly artificial way to do it, but it seemed decent enough. Besides, what else was she supposed to do? Just keep talking about names? That seemed even more artificial and forced. "Oh! Maybe you have some skills that we don't have around here. Tell me about those."

Fox listened as Theseus explained where his skills lay, and when she felt like she'd gotten a better feel for his personality and character, she politely excused herself and left him to his patrolling.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
three hundred and sixty degree roller coasters - by Theseus - December 31, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: three hundred and sixty degree roller coasters - by RIP Fox - January 08, 2015, 01:01 PM