The Heartwood crush the babes who are not children
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Oh da babes been popped? Congratz for ya, man! Ya got my heart, on the matter."

The Doctor was throughly pleased for the Tal, and the sole face that he had just seen the same he was parent with at the springs, couldn't have made him feel more closer with the dude.

"Funny thing, I actually met the mum at the SteamWater place, not too far from here. Was gettin some hot water for a patient, and boom, there she was, as plump as a blueberry, and as strong as a willow."

The complimental play upon her name, a joke that made his own smile broaden.

The soft spoken man offered him food, and Ash gratefully accepted. He had blondely left the Cal with no belly busting status, and he was indeed pretty famished.
Padded up to the carcass, he humbly spoke, a appreciative twinkle in his foresty gems,

"Thanks, Tal, means a lot."

Food was a gift, seen across many races, many animals, many species. It was seen as an offering of kindness, friendship. To turn it away, even when full, was quite disrespectful.
Ash pigged out.
Messages In This Thread
crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 11, 2015, 12:45 AM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: crush the babes who are not children - by Lasher - January 14, 2015, 05:36 PM