Noctisardor Bypass Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
I think they should start getting wounds now xD

They were equally matched, it had been sometime since a wolf was a challenge to him and some part of him was well...thankful he could practice his fighting skills once more. Even though this might be a fight to the death. More thrill..he supposed. A gleam touched his stormy eyes at the thought of Vector on his side if they ever invaded Swiftcurrent Creek, the Creek wolves wouldn't even stand a chance, cept that probably ain't happening now.

Seems like they both perfected the skill of being equally good with strength and speed, perhaps not brilliant, but good. Something which could not be said for Scimitar, he was strong and muscular but he was not fast enough and that was what would kill him.

Shadow now focused on the battle, watching Vector's movements with guarded eyes, his opponent spoke again, having evaded his attack. Barely, but he still dodged it. Others would have took pride in that achievement, but he didn't. The voice of his father echoing in his head Success matters. You can't almost do something, you pathetic lump! He almost openly smiled at the words, but did not, for the red furred Russian threw himself at him. The Roman was distracted, for a second, if it had been more, it would have been instant death.

He sidestepped but was not fast enough, he was lucky for his training on winter grounds kept him on his paws. The Roman caught the Russian's words and though most of his brain was concentrating on finishing Vector off, the small part of it was contemplating the other wolf's words and coming to a final answer. He wondered...if that was it. Though his brain might be working overtime and doing a bunch of things at once, it did not slow his movements and once he evaded his blows, Shadow lunged, attempting to sink his fangs onto Vector's shoulder and strike his forepaw with his own paw at the sametime.

The Roman slid back, alabaster fangs gleaming in the winter light. "Do Russians believe in apologies?" he sneered. "If they did, I would apologize, byrrus sicarius," He gazed at his opponent with stoic indifference now, though the slightest hint of respect flitted through his silver eyes. Hadrian chose this moment to attack again, he ran straight at Vector, pretending to shove him but lowering his muzzle to attempt to sink his fangs into his left forelimb.

Shadow withdrew quickly, but managed to utter a few more words. "I was wrong not to have seen your potential," he admitted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》 - by Shadow - January 11, 2015, 02:59 AM