Redhawk Caldera Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine offered Elwood a lopsided smile when he joked about himself and Finley. "Even if you two ended up with other people, I think it would still stand," he said offhandedly. "That would give us three litters a year, max, or two if you two did wind up together. Doable, either way." Then again, it depended on how many were born and how many adults were around to provide for them. It was a logistics game which Peregrine didn't feel like playing at the moment.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he was happy to seize upon the new subject that Elwood provided. "She's been vomiting a bit. She can't manage more than small meals. I was feeling a bit sick too, at first, but I'm fine now. And we're both in good spirits. It's easier to deal with that kind of thing when you know what it means." The Alpha's lips twitched.

"You know, I was so caught up in my own thoughts, I'm not even sure where I was heading when I ran into you—literally." Peregrine licked his lips thoughtfully, then looked to the Beta. "What do you feel like doing, assuming you want to do anything at all? Or would you like to return to the land of nod?"
Messages In This Thread
Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 14, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 15, 2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 16, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 20, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 23, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom - by Elwood - January 24, 2015, 06:27 PM