The Docked Stranger
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
No worries! :3

The large grey bobbed his head once more. "Excuse me. I did not know the right way of addressing you, Meldresi," he returned. Her coat matched perfectly with the dar surroundings. His grey coat could learn from that. His docked tail gave a flicker and a smirk came on his lips when she asked him that question. "In return you get a healthy song male of the age of 5. I have been more in charge of a pack than my brother was, which means I am trained in the skills Gamekeeper, Warden and Warrior. Not only that. I am fiercely loyal to the one I serve. Of course I understand that such trust needs to grow but I won't disappoint. I am a hard worker."

Burke had no problem boosting himself. Especially because it was true. The large wolf knew he could sustain a group a wolf and lead them. But he could also, if he wanted and had the respect of that said alpha, follow as a pack animal. He knew that from being under the command of his father. A highly respected wolf. It wouldn't feel right to kick him off his throne after all his green knowledge. Burke had the feeling it would be the same with this she-wolf. She had a way of carrying herself that he immediately respected. He cleared his throat. "The name is Burke Sebastian Rochester and I had the pleasure to be raised by a traditional pack in Alaska. Cold is no enemy to me anymore."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 12, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 14, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 17, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 18, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 19, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 20, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 20, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 21, 2015, 06:55 AM