Starting over. (Joining thread)
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
.It was obviously nervous. Where was it's parents? who would be so cruel to leave their pup alone in winter? Flash didn't think anybody could be cruel enough to just leave their kid around. Were they hunting? But then one of them would be with him or he would be tucked up somewhere safely. Had they abandoned him? Who would just do that?

The pup seemed to realise Flash wouldn't harm him as he took a huge bite of the hare. It was more calmed down. What's your name? Where are your parents? A kiddo like you shouldn't be alone to face the dangers of winter. Flash gently muttered. If you parents aren't here, would you like to join my pack for a while? We could take care you you.

Shadow had arrived. Was that ager glinting in his eyes? Flash thought he would have enough compassion. This was a PUP for Apollo's sake. Who could just ignore it? It was a pup, it barely knew what life was. Flash was just torn. Torn between loyalty, and compassion.

"I remember the day when someone trespassed and a loyal wolf howled for me while the other sought to guide the intruder out peacefully.Now, I see the same wolf feeding a stranger prey, prey that he probably hasn't earned. Prey that the pack so desperately needs."

Shadow I...I... It's a pup. And the part of the hare he was eating was my share for the day. I gave it to him. I've been hunting the entire day, there's another hare back there. The tawny male stuttered, pointing in the direction of the other hare, which layed in sight. It was my share. Not anybody else's. And I chose to give it to his poor hungry pup. Punish me if you must. But let him free. The tawny male could only bow his head and hoped for some compassion.

Messages In This Thread
Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 19, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 20, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 31, 2015, 06:35 AM