The Docked Stranger
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The grey wolf slowly sat down since he wasn't afraid. The conversation was going smoothly and he didn't expect the female to attack him. He decided to show her his trust by sitting down. His demeanor still calm. His father was quick to learn the wolf how much could be accomplished with being calm and relaxed. It was also better for his lifespan he assumed. Since he wouldn't be bothered to let his heart race or be hotheaded enough to start a fight for no reason.

"Interesting story, actually," he spoke and cleared his throat. "After I untied from my old pack I traveled as a lone wolf. I met several wolves, and asked around for a pack specific as this. None of them knew one till I started following one of your crows," he admitted. The creature returned at each meal he had caught or showed him a carcass he could eat from. Burke was curious if the crow was still around. "When I reached this area I asked another wolf once more, never told me his name, but he talked about a priestess running a pack. It wasn't just a pack. There was also a brotherhood. These grounds are already better than expected. I can't wait to explore what more treasures are hidden here."

Burke paused for a brief moment. "Plus, I've been taught how to lead by my father, just like my brother. I do wonder if there a different methods of leading a pack. Do you rule with a fist or do you rule in your magic ways wolves whisper about...," the grey stranger spoke. It was clear in his blue eyes that he was amazingly interested.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 12, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 14, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 17, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 18, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 19, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 20, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 20, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 21, 2015, 06:55 AM