Starting over. (Joining thread)
3 Posts
Ooc — Hail
Seska ate a few more bites, but he didn't want to eat all of the strangers meal, so he stepped back a little. "My names Seska" he said, a little more confidence seeping into his voice now that he realized the other wouldn't hurt him. "And my parents don't want me." His tone was hurt, but resentful as he said this, looking down. He perked up at the offer of joining his pack, but before he could say anything another wolf arrived, and if Seska wasn't mistaken he looked angry.
He quietly listened as they spoke. He tilted his head, he hadn't meant to get the the stranger in trouble. He wanted to say something, say that it was his fault, and the other shouldn't be punished for it. But he feared angering the new wolf, Shadow he gathered, further. After a short internal battle he decided to speak up. He waited until the one who had helped him had stopped talking. "Sir" he began, facing Shadow, "I mean no disrespect, but I don't think he should get in trouble for this" he said, trying to sound confident "It's my fault. I took the food and if anyone should get in trouble for it it should be me".
Messages In This Thread
Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 19, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 20, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 31, 2015, 06:35 AM