The Docked Stranger
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It was clear that the rumors that were spread through the land had entranced this loner. He was enamored by the brotherhood that her pack had embedded at their core, though it seemed that he misunderstood. "It's called the Dark Brotherhood. And so far, only the top tier wolves are a part of it. But I allow anyone who shows interest to attempt to qualify." Crescendo was one of those that she was watching with interest, wondering if he was up to becoming another Brother in her little Dark Family.

But a former leader was something that she had seen once in her pack, Slade was an alpha before leaving for reasons she did not pry into. But this wolf, unlike Slade, wished to learn more about being a leader, possibly to return with the knowledge. Though she chuckled at the thought of her role as priestess being warped into witchcraft again. I wonder what those whispers sound like.... "I suppose I rule in both ways, but overall, I rule fairly. I listen to my wolves for ideas on what we should do, but I give them free reign to think for themselves. If I don't think what they did was right, I tell them. If they retaliate, I fight back and push them down."
Messages In This Thread
The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 12, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 14, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 17, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 18, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 19, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 20, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 20, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 21, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Meldresi - January 21, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: The Docked Stranger - by Burke - January 22, 2015, 05:49 PM