Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was not used to awkward conversations, perhaps she was losing her edge. Once upon a time she could speak with another for hours. Granted that had been mostly Peregrine and Atticus, and she could speak with Osprey and Lasher for a long time. But that was mostly it. Granted she had her good days, where she could be long winded about so much. Perhaps as she aged she was destined to become like her mother, more of an observer than a talker, unlike her father. Oh how she missed that man. She raised a brow at his words, mirth tickling at the corners of her maw.

Thank you I hope so too. I am healthy and Lasher is healthy they should do well. She did not voice that she feared sometimes that they wouldn't do well, or that she would lose one or two of them. She still did not quite know how many were there hidden and nestled so safely in her womb. Blue would have gladly explained herself and Lasher's arrangement, if only asked. And they loved each other, they were just not traditionalists and being that Lasher liked to play both sides of the fence, well tradition tended to be a back burner thing.

Blue smiled Why thank you Finn. Though Lasher takes very good care of me and his children. Perhaps though if it is not to much trouble, you could visit to speak with me now and then. I find i crave conversation, and being that I am large and in charge I can't go and seek it out. She jested about the large part.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM