We don't meet people by accident...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Thank you! Quick reply before school sorry for any errors!

Scarlett laid in her den but it was so empty without her adoptive daughter next to her. Néa better have a good reason for leaving without a word. Scarlett was worried sick. Her little one was just gone and might never returned. It felt like she failed being a mother. She couldn't even keep track of a teenager. With that thought process the female really couldn't get her night's rest. A tired yawn came from her mouth. Once she pulled herself from her den. Her limps were stretched. The albino female was determined to search once more for her precious little one. Although, Néa was getting pretty adult size by now.

The white female ran through the trees on a slow galloping pace to safe energy. Her red eyes looking in each direction, her ears scanning for anything familiar and her nose taking in ever scent. Scarlett only found a very old scent of the youngster, along with one of her own. A sigh left her lips. Scarlett was growing desperate. She decided to go on. What Scarlett did find was a new scent of a wolf she didn't know. For the sake of her distraction of mind Scarlett followed it. Her paws walking the exact path the other female had.

Scarlett decided that she could use an adult friend. It didn't take look when she spotted the female. The albino made sure to make some puffs and grunts so she didn't startle the other. "Good evening," she greeted politely and with a kind smile on her maw. Scarlett pushed her worries away. "Welcome to the pack I don't think we have met yet," the white female continued on a warm tone. "I'm Scarlett. If you want a warm place to rest for tonight I can offer you a spot in my den? It will be cold tonight." Scarlett loved to create a family vibe. It would only make their bonds stronger and it would help them through difficult times.
Messages In This Thread
We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - January 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:25 PM