hunger and the need to rest
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ok this actually fits into her timeline >> though depending on what happens I may have to edit that other thread it started lols... Or set it after

She'd left the Sunspire in search of Summer as well as training, but elected to bring no one along. She was finally feeling back to her old self, a fact that was perpetuated by the lack of any trouble so far into her journey. Even when she'd gone by the place where her attack had happened, nothing.

No sign of Summer, though. Something that could be both good and bad.

Her travels took her to the hot springs that she had visited so many times. She had already gone south, so the Plateau was her next stop. She hoped perhaps Summer would be found there. She knew this was where Ty came from and who they had a relatively good relationship with.

A small sidetrack wouldn't hurt beforehand, though. She loved the springs, her naturalist side always in awe. As their heat warmed her she made her way between the pools, gazing idly in each.

after it is!
Messages In This Thread
hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 21, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 24, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 24, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - January 25, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Dapper - February 16, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: hunger and the need to rest - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:10 PM