While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Ohh good to know. I do like to read Grim's thought process. He is interesting!

The older grey bobbed his head. The two lighter spots on his brow raising a bit. This male did seem mature enough to not comment on his little teasing. Well that got him some more respect of the older wolf. Slowly a charming smile tugged on his light grey muzzle. "Old wolf? I guess I deserved that one. My name is Burke Sebastian Rochester but you can call me Burke," he returned. The larger male wondered why Grimnir talked about a corpse before and why he didn't dare to go into the tunnels. Maybe he was afraid. "Then please, leave me be if you sensitive nose can't handle the scent of your own pack.," he returned. A pack marked the area they lived in, just as well the nature marked them back depending on what grounds that said pack lived. Black Feather had a swamp well then most wolves would smell like one. "Or find another home if you can't stand the smell."

Burke studied the male's hesitant step. The grey one didn't move a muscle. His stance was dominant relaxed while he felt the other one was all over the place. He wondered why he got that vibe. Burke's keen blue eyes never left the male, more in curiosity than in pure aggression. Burke could have his sadistic ways but he only showed them when he wanted someone to see that. He kept his outside mask, which was funny because his face markings had a darker mask, into his calm charming wolf to only reveal his true self if he felt it was needed. His giantism seemed to agitate the smaller Grim even more, maybe that is why he got that vibe from he other, because his height unsettled him.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Grimnir - December 28, 2014, 02:25 AM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 03:49 AM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Grimnir - January 23, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Grimnir - January 23, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Burke - January 24, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Grimnir - February 05, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Grimnir - February 13, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: While Death Taunts, Voices Struggle - by Burke - February 13, 2015, 04:31 PM