Redhawk Caldera Deal with it
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
2/12: Since this has been sitting for 2-3 weeks, I'm going to edit a conclusion and archive it. If either one of you wants to continue it, hit me up. :)

After Prima shared her next round of facts, Peregrine could only look at her slightly quizzically. Monochrome? French-ish? He wanted to ask but he would have to wait 'til later. He did not want to disrupt the flow of their game and, anyway, Raissa had already begun her turn.

Her personal fact gave way to a big of political information. The Alpha male gave her a speculative oh, really? look, then filed away that information. The neighboring packs didn't much interest him. He remembered that one male's (he couldn't recall his name) visit long ago, when the caldera had been brand new. He wondered if they might come calling, searching for Raissa. He would have to consult with Fox about this...

But he didn't want to spoil the intended purpose of today's get-together, so he started up the third round by saying, "When I first met my wife, Fox, I wanted to kill her." Beat that! he thought, although his expression gave away nothing of his thoughts as his eyes shifted to Prima.

By the time they finished all the rounds an hour or two later, Peregrine felt he had a good grasp of their personalities and backgrounds. "Thanks for playing, ladies. I'll catch you both later," were the Alpha's words of parting. "Hopefully I'll smell a bit better next time around," he added with a wink before prowling away, probably to patrol.
Messages In This Thread
Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 07, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 08, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 09, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 21, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 24, 2015, 11:06 AM