Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
12 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Dublin had been minding her herb stores when Pied's voice rang out over the ridge, summoning her by name. Silver-blue eyes furrowed slightly, and the cream female was perhaps even annoyed by the disturbance... but she was outranked, and was bound to follow orders by her superiors. As soon as she was at a good stopping point—the herbs she had found tucked away near the roots of sequoias now neatly organized in her personal cache—Dublin turned away and began to run towards the call. If she had been paying closer attention, she might have realized that the sound originated towards the borders... but that didn't occur to her until she was nearly there.

At that point, she was truly confused about what Pied wanted with her. As the lowest ranked (as far as she knew), Dublin was certain that she was of no use to the mottled yearling (a cruel joke, as far as the Redwood was concerned). When she approached, her posture was appropriately subdued... but then she saw him, that familiar stained and patchy fur, and Dublin ran towards him—all excited yips and wagging tail.

"Bristol!" she cried as she neared, oblivious to whatever conversation she was interrupting, "You look awful." Still, for one so concerned with her own appearance, Dublin neared her brother and thrust her nose against his cheek in greeting.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM