Redhawk Caldera Too cool for sküle
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm gonna say his thread with Saena takes place tomorrow (technically today... omg, I need to go to bed!), so I'll set this for that same evening. That should give folks time to get up to some shenanigans in the interim if they want. ;)

The moment he and Saena parted ways, Peregrine began meandering back toward the caldera. At first, it was a subconscious thing. But when the squat peak rose into view in the distance, he purposefully hastened his step. He was still hurt and angry, yet after seeing his estranged daughter, he couldn't bear to let another rift threaten to tear apart his remaining family. He would go home to the caldera and, eventually, talk to Fox.

When his toes touched familiar soil right around sunset, he was very tempted to make a beeline to their den. Even though he was mad at her and wanted an apology, he missed her. But the most outrageous mental image popped into his head and it froze him in his tracks. He saw Fox and Magpie curled up together in the Alphas' den like two peas in a pod. Peregrine's guts churned and he headed for a patrol instead.

With every step, he felt some of the tension ease out of his body. He hated being at odds with his mate and resented the fact that he might run into Magpie at any moment, yet one thing certainly rang true: he was happy to be home.
Messages In This Thread
Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 26, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 30, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 30, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:29 PM