Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
He could have sworn he'd passed that tree already, and that confused bush with the berries trying to bloom out of season. Malachi frowned, but continued forward, yet it didn't take rocket science to tell him he was walking in circles, nor did it take expert deduction to determine Maera was walking in circles too - and in the same shape his own paws drew.

So Malachi slowed his steps until he came to stop and, with his brows clearly furrowed against the dilemma he now faced, turned to face the direction from which he'd came, as if expecting to see the shape of Maera cresting through the wooded trunks. He waited a minute, but she never came, and doubting she ever would he took to walking again, tracing Maera's trail backward and retracing the steps he'd taken to find her in the first place. He could have easily given up, but that she was seeking him, too, made him pace all the more determined toward her. He didn't let his thoughts wander to what he would do when he came upon her, trusting he'd know in the moment - if he even recognized her at all.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM