Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow heard the other wolf, but before she could assume the submission position the other's voice reached her ears. She had tried very hard to stay away from the border on the outside, she hoped she hadn't crossed it. Realizing the other was the leader and hearing the irritation in her voice she decided on a complete show of submission.

Blue Willow hit the dirt after a flick of her ear. She kept her eyes downwards and her tail tucked firmly between her legs, a position her parents and her had to assume the few times they came across some save packs. "I am Blue Willow and I am merely in search of a forever home mam."
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM