Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was taken back at the irritation in the other's tone. Her parents had always taught her that one was to be kind to others, while still being wary. She did not condone the other it was just a surprise to the way she was raised, a bit of a shock really but one could not tell that she was surprised by it. She would have to deal with it, after all the other was an alpha so she had a certain right ot being and having a superiority air.

Blue Willow spoke quietly in respect, "I am familiar with many different plants, a healer if you will, I can hunt to the best of my abilities, I am agile and quick, I do not condone violence, but I can hold my own. I also know many stories and lore from other packs, tribes and lone wolves. I can also fish if the occasion calls for it." She nodded as she kept her eyes downcast and listed her abilities. Though her parents were not violent, her father had been once upon a time, they both had taught her how to take care of herself if the occasion ever called for it. She was also very confident in her abilities as a herbalist and healer, she would always have more to learn as anyone who would take on the mantel of a healer and herbalist.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM