Big Salmon Lake Wishes come true, not free
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
@Peregrine work post!

i just really wanted to use that title :) I am obsessed with the soundtrack to that musical hehe

He'd left the plateau seeking prey, and as he passed the Firestone hot springs had caught wind of a trail. Following it, he didn't realize how far he'd come until he hit the shores of a lake. With a jolt he realized he was rather further from home, and rather closer to Perry's lands, than he had intended to come.

Frowning he approached the lake's edge, dipping his head to drink his fill before heading back the way he'd come. No catch was worth earning the Caldera's ire, as last he had been there he had been told very plainly to keep away. Not doing so would be more than trespassing. It would be questioning Peregrine's authority, a move the greyscale male didn't want to make. He still respected his former alpha despite his decision that never again would he be a subordinate in a pack led by him. Perry was a great leader. They couldn't afford to upset the tentative balance their two packs had struck.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 30, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 14, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM