Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She adjusted and readjusted the rabbit carcass in the depths of her hole until it was propped at an angle against the back wall. When satisfied with this work, the female began to wiggle her way free, only for a sharp prod in the ass to hasten this effort. It was easy to believe the crafty crow was trying to find its way into her hole, so her response was to snap its face off.

When her head popped free of the hole and she turned with a growl to snap off the crow's beak, she realized it was actually Valtyr's snout and not the bird at all. In fact, it was still calling raucously from the tree, while he stood there innocently. Her fierce scowl dissolved into the look of apology and regret as she said, "Oh, sorry Valtyr! You startled me."

She could only hope her reaction wouldn't cause him to flee from her, and further signalled how sorry she was by flattening her ears and waving her tail apologetically.
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM