Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]Aside from the perpetual scowl and the gangly legs that supported her adolescent body with something far from grace, Maera was not that irrecognizable. Though the face of the man was not exactly engraved into her memory either, it was predictable that if she were to see him from afar she would know who he was. Despite the professional level on which they had taken their cat and mouse game, they knew what the other looked like, right?Unless Maera's sensation of being invisible after the Sveijarn monarchy's downfall had been true there was no reason for her to be completely foreign to him.

Soon the female fell into motion again, unknowingly pulling herself towards the male. While the desires of seeking him out the corners of the Glacier had faded away from her mind she would soon meet him halfway -- something that was perhaps was meant to be their only solution.
Finally, neither of them would be the cat nor the mouse.

The figure of another moving silhouette played along her side, making the girl lift her eyes from the floor and onto the man. At first he recieved nothing. No reaction or emotion could be read in her posture; while she was properly showing submission to the young Alpha male, she kept her eyes poised on his face.
Ambiguity flooding her expression like the flames that covered her body.
[/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM