The Sunspire Decisions
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She is surprised to hear that Vienna wishes to learn to heal as well. It gives Rain second thoughts about venturing to become a healer. Though, it might do the pack good to have multiples. Perhaps she can dabble in healing and if some other trade comes to her, then she can work towards it instead. She can be more or less, a helping paw to Vienna if she ever needs one. Knowing a little bit can help Rain as well since she always finds some sort of trouble, even if she doesn't go looking for it. Hearing that Vienna is heading to the plateau makes Rain consider heading to Ouroboros Spine to find Ashton. He is the only healer she knows and he had helped her greatly when she had needed it at Blackfeather Woods. Perhaps she should consider also stopping by the wood to see the black wolf again. That itself she can consider looking for trouble. Blackfeather Woods is a pack of killers after all. Rain sighs at the thought.

"
I don't know anything of the creek," she tells Amekaze when asked. "I want to hear the whole story." She can't understand why the packs are unfriendly towards each other when she had met such a friendly one last time. If Swiftcurrent can be brought to be on more equal terms with the Sunspire then Rain will gladly try.

The Alpha grants Rain's request to go do what she needs to do and offers up the task of seeing how the packs are fairing. "
Thank you," she tells Amekaze with a bow of her head. This is when Nishu adds in his concerns. Rain takes them into consideration. Ankyra Sound is a major concern, but she cannot stay within the boundaries of the Sunspire forever. Sooner or later Ankyra will discover that they have survived and if she and Nishu are in the Sunspire, then who is to say that the Sound will not come to war with them? "Maybe in the end it is best that we do not stay here, Nishu." Her head turns to him. "If they discover we are alive then we may bring war upon the Sunspire by staying," she voices her thoughts with a frown. "Eventually they will leave their boarders, even without the knowledge of us. Other packs are endangered just by them living in the Teekon's.." If they do end up crossing paths with members of Ankyra, Rain worries about being able to get away if it does come down to a fight. "I can fight them again if we are discovered. I would rather lead them away from my pack."
Messages In This Thread
Decisions - by Rain - January 20, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 21, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 22, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 23, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - January 28, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Decisions - by Rain - January 30, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Decisions - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:19 AM
RE: Decisions - by Nishu Inte - February 11, 2015, 09:42 AM