Starting over. (Joining thread)
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sorry for the wait @Seska

. Flash bowed his head in shame. Shadow was right, the pup was almost an adult, who should be capable of taking care of himself. But as he dared to look up slightly, he saw that Shadow wasn't going to leave the pup alone. Yes! Flash mentally cheered, if he was getting punished, as least it wasn't in vain.

Shadow muttered to the pup telling him it wasn't his fault. As this, Flash hung his head again. Shame burn upon his head. Why had he been so foolish. Maybe if he just called for Shadow to decide what to do, this wouldn't be happening and the tawny male might have avoided any punishment at all. Gods of rome, why today?

"Gods of Rome, promise me this is one of the only times you'll ever giveaway needed food. Or I'll be forced to punish you."

Flash bolted upright.I'll go hunting again.Now I mean... Flash trailed off, glad that he wasn't in trouble and the pup might have a future in Noctisardor Bypass.

Dipping his head to Shadow, he retreated, leaving the hare on the ground as an obvious sacrifice for the alpha. Backing off and giving the pup an encouraging nod over his shoulder, he leap out of sight and back into the forest, breathing in the cold, sharp winter air.

[EXIT FLASH]
Messages In This Thread
Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 19, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 20, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 31, 2015, 06:35 AM