all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter glanced around at all the commotion. All the wolves were splitting of into their own little groups to go scout around and see what information they could gather about the Duskfire pack and Larus. She didnt know her way around this terrain well yet, and knew she needed to find wolves who would be willing to let her follow them.

She spotted Akantha and Aella talking and began to pad in their direction slowly. She bowed her head for she knew how much rankings meant in this pack. She muttered quietly, " Uh hey, I dont know my way around this place that well yet and I was wondering, do you mind if I followed you and Aella?" She glanced at both the wolves and then sat down.

I really hope they will let me follow them, I dont know who else I would follow if they dont. She thought as she glanced around at the other wolves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Wynter Wolf - January 31, 2015, 09:04 PM