We don't meet people by accident...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett bobbed her head in reply. She liked helping out new wolves in their pack. So far she intercepted them all. That sounded bad. Scarlett just liked to greet them all once they were welcomed. The albino liked to give them a warm welcome. It might give them a reason to stay. "Nice to meet you, Shalon," she hummed in return. Scarlett briefly frowned. "I thought I mention it. Although I do talk fast," she chuckled.

"I'm Scarlett," she introduced once more. The pale female then turned. "My den is this way, a stream is close by so there you can quench your thirst if needed." The albino swayed her tail in a pleased manner. Shalon wasn't a youngster but it still felt good to make sure everyone in their pack was taken care of.
Messages In This Thread
We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - January 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: We don't meet people by accident... - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 12:25 PM