Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"I haven't talked to them. I'm afraid they'll say no, since everyone thinks I'm just a dumb kid." she said, settling herself slowly into a sit, though she was still awkwardly tense about it. "I got kicked by a deer in a pack hunt. It was an accident but some prick called me an idiot and told me little girls shouldn't hunt, that I should leave it to the men. I don't think anyone even said anything to him about it, either. I can't see them wanting me to lead with them..." She'd left far too quickly to know what had been said to Koda. Part of her hoped he'd been brutally ripped into by the pack leaders, but she somehow doubted they felt any differently.

She still debated leaving without a word, but there was too much to gain here, and she was quickly becoming an advantageous wolf. "Blacktail is Junior's idea. We both do... did." Saena assumed Pura did as well, but didn't really know, and didn't want to bring him up. She also, for some reason, didn't want Peregrine to know Junior was well, even though she had no idea he was aware she'd disappeared.

He apologized, and she was about to snap at him not to—her headache was getting worse, too, which made her irate—but he clarified that it wasn't for leaving them behind. Well, you should apologize for that too, you prick, she silently thought, despite being ready to completely shut him down. "Only once," Saena lied. She didn't count her dreams anyway, and Pied never really showed up in those, just her voice.

In any case, since Saena didn't know what Pied looked like, it was all really a projection. She couldn't even be certain it was her mother who came to her, though the ghost seemed to have too much knowledge to be anyone else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM