Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow wanted to growl in frustration, she had left her parents to find a home where she could stay because she could not stand constantly moving and begging for morsels from other packs in exchange. She had hated it, though she had loved her parents she had always longed for a home. So yes she knew she could stand to stay in one place, but she had no way of even starting to convince the other that she could.

She kept her eyes lowered and said quietly, "I will be fine staying in a pack mam. I have always longed for a home and quite honestly I did not like the constant moving, though i loved my parents i hated moving around every few days and I did not like begging for morsels of food in exchange for my parents stories or their healing talents if we didn't happen to hunt that day because they were sure there was a pack near and upon arriving found a different pack and empty bellys. So Yes I will be more than able to stay in one place I can assure you."
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 29, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM